Last spring we took on the very neccessary project of changing our backyard into a space we could actually use (http://robertanddenisepage.blogspot.com/2009/04/before-and-after.html). This spring we decided to tackle the one full bathroom we have in the house, and just like the backyard we started from scratch.
Now, there are quite a few things that I would say that I'm comfortable handling when it comes to home improvement. Given the age of the house ( approx. 90+ years old) and the full renovation that we wanted/needed to do, Denise and I thought it best to bring in some professionals for the majority of the work.
We ran into some pretty remarkable stuff in the demolition phase of the project; for example - the pipe running through the walls that was for the original gas lights in the house (scary). Now, there are still a few finishing touches that need to happen, but for all intents and purposes we are back to a fully functioing bathroom.
Before ...

During ...
After ...
(still working on the after ...)
Here are some more pictures: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=142026330905%3A419462464
No comments:
Post a Comment